• Forfeit Bail or Pay Fine/Fees
  • Pay Traffic School Fees (bail amounts plus enrollment fee)
  • Pay and Forfeit Bail in Installments
  • Pay Traffic School Fees in Installments
  • Extend Due Date
    • Citation Due Date
    • Fine Due Date
    • Traffic School Completion Due Date
  • Confirm Court’s receipt of Traffic School Certificate of completion
  • Look up your ticket
  1. On-line and by-phone payment are not available on Fridays from 9:30pm to midnight for service maintenance.
  2. Effective April 1, 2013: A $6.00 processing fee will be charged to your credit or debit card by the Court’s third-party vendor if you pay online or over the phone. PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying bail or traffic school fees in installments, the $6.00 processing fee will be charged on each installment. If you choose installment payments, there is also a onetime Administration Fee of $35.00. We accept United States bank VISA, MasterCard and American Express debit and credit cards.
  3. Delinquent traffic fines are referred to our collection agency. This site is not available to pay delinquent fines. Please go to the collection agency website to pay your delinquent traffic fine. If you have questions about your delinquent account, please call the collection agency at (877) 541-8420.
  4. Please go to FAQs for answers to many of your questions and other useful information.
  5. If you have questions about your case, want to find out what the fine, civil assessment or license hold is for, the amount due, request an extension, or contest the citation in court, call us at 510-272-1234.
  6. You have the right to go to court. If the judge or commissioner dismisses all or part of your citation, the Court has an automated process to refund all or part of your bail. If you have not received a refund after 3 weeks, please call 510-272-1234 to inquire regarding the status of your refund. If you overpaid your fine, bring your payment evidence to the Traffic Window at the courthouse.
  7. If you want to post bail to schedule a trial date, DO NOT pay this citation online. The posting of bail for trial must be handled by mail or in person at the Courthouse.
After you enter your citation information below, all eligible options for your citation will display. United States bank VISA, MasterCard and American Express debit and credit cards are accepted for online payments.

Please enter the citation or docket number and select the courthouse to which your ticket was assigned. Typically the name of the courthouse can be found at the bottom of your citation or on the court's courtesy notice. If you cannot locate your citation number or docket number, please enter your last name and your date of birth or drivers license number. If you have any other questions, please email your question with your full name, date of birth and drivers license number to asktraffic@alameda.courts.ca.gov.
Citation Number Docket Number
Last Name Organization Name
Date of Birth Drivers License