- Forfeit Bail or Pay Fine/Fees
- Pay Traffic School Fees (bail amounts plus enrollment fee)
- Pay and Forfeit Bail in Installments
- Pay Traffic School Fees in Installments
- Extend Due Date
- Citation Due Date
- Fine Due Date
- Traffic School Completion Due Date
- Confirm Court’s receipt of Traffic School Certificate of completion
- Look up your ticket
- On-line and by-phone payment are not available on Fridays from 9:30pm to midnight
for service maintenance.
- Effective April 1, 2013: A $6.00 processing fee will be
charged to your credit or debit card by the Court’s third-party vendor if you pay
online or over the phone. PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying bail or traffic school fees
in installments, the $6.00 processing fee will be charged on each installment.
If you choose installment payments, there is also a onetime Administration Fee of
$35.00. We accept United States bank VISA, MasterCard and American Express debit
and credit cards.
- If your citation has been referred to collections or is delinquent, please go to the
to make your payment. If you have questions about the citation, please call AllianceOne
at (877) 541-8420.
- Please go to
for answers to many of your questions and other useful information.
- You have the right to go to court. If the judge or commissioner
dismisses all or part of your citation, the Court has an automated process to refund
all or part of your bail. If you have not received a refund after 3 weeks, please
call (510) 891-6016 to inquire regarding the status of your refund. If you overpaid
your fine, bring your payment evidence to the Traffic Window at the courthouse.
- If you want to post bail to schedule a trial date,
DO NOT pay your citation online. The posting of bail for trial must be handled
by mail or in person at the Courthouse.
- If you have a correctable violation and want to submit
proof of correction
and pay the fees, DO NOT pay your citation online. Any proof and payment
of these fees must be mailed or presented at the Courthouse.
Please enter the citation or docket number and select the courthouse to which your
ticket was assigned. Typically the name of the courthouse can be found at the bottom
of your citation or on the court's courtesy notice. If you cannot locate your citation
number or docket number, please enter your last name and your date of birth or drivers
license number. If you have any other questions, please email your question with
your full name, date of birth and drivers license number to